Samstag, 30. März 2013

Flames of War - Basing (Tutorial) - PaK , ZIS2, ZIS3, any other large bases

Hi all,

quite a bit quite around so I need to give you a couple of new stuff. First of all , and that is something for me very important.. you will be able to get your hands on my self build stuff in the future. I did a couple of investments there, but by all the emails I got I finally took over the decision to do rebuild some of my older stuff for mold casting.

All the stuff will be handled in high level cast resin and will probably be available through ebay as well as I am currently setting up a webpage with "wix.com" to get an online shop, system setup and running.

For today I want to present large bases (3 different ones) for more close quater fightings in city or more urban areas.

All bases here are made of foamcard, secured with plaster and have some initial castings glued on. All you see here are the masters for the mold:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen